Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles > Twilight any day or night.
For the helluvit, here’s 5 of my goals for every 5 years.
Current age: 24
So, by the time I am 29:
- MOVE OUT (hopefully by this summer)
- Work in a field relevant to my English degree (preferably as a columnist for some sorta “alternative” magazine)
- Learn guitar
- Move in with BF, and eventually marry (:D)
- Should prolly get a credit card at some point…
By the time I’m 34:
- Publishing something(s) worthwhile
- Own a house (will settle for spiffy treehouse or mountain hut)
- "Own" at least a dozen rescued animals of various sorts
- Go skydiving/hand gliding/cliff diving/other EXTREME SPORTS shit
- Backpack Europe
By the time I’m 39:
- Continue publishing something(s) worthwhile; hopefully have established name
- At least consider a baby…no more than two (twins run in the family, yaaay)
- Grad school…possibly teaching “alternative” English class (I’d love to teach a coarse on Calvin & Hobbes, though that might transcend into philosophical territory)
- Move to N’awlins??
- Meet Anne Rice and/or Stephen King